Elastomeric bitumen-polymer (SBS) waterproofing membranes
- Non-woven spunbond polyester fabric reinforcement.
- Manufactured in a nominal thickness of 3- 5mm.
- Upper surface finish availability:
1. Mineral slate granules layer – self protection against U.V. radiation.
2. Silica sand layer – for underground and unexposed applications.
- Sealing of flat and pitched roofs, site cast reinforced concrete, prefabricated concrete slabs, metal roofs and parking lots.
- The membrane can be used under heavy protection of gravel, asphalt
concrete paving, or concrete.
- Foundation sealing, waterproof tunnels and underground structures.
- Polypaz RT with root protection should be used for sealing of structures
which may be subjected the penetration of roots.