Plastomeric Bitumen-polymer (APP) waterproofing membranes
- Non-woven spunbond polyester fabric reinforcement .
- Manufactured in a nominal thickness of 3-5 mm.
- Upper Surface finish availability :
1. Mineral slate granules layer-self protection against U.V. radiation.
2. Silica sand layer-for underground and unexposed applications .
Polyplast is recommended for the following uses:
- Sealing of flat and pitched roofs, site cast reinforced concrete, prefabricated concrete slabs, metal roof, cellular concrete and parking lots.
- The membrane can be used under heavy protection of gravel, asphalt concrete paving or concrete.
- Foundation sealing, waterproof tunnels and underground structures.