Emulwax 100 is a highly efficient waterproofing agent enabling gypsum boards to feature superior moisture resistance.
The material contains no silicone, tar or asphalt components.
Benefits and Advantages
- Highly efficient for both natural and synthetic gypsum boards
- Outstanding storage stability.
- Low de-foaming of the plaster slurry.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Non Hazardous, contains no Silicone.
- Simple equipment cleaning.
Emulwax 100 is mainly used as a waterproofing agent for Gypsum boards and may also be used in various construction products.